Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Monday Sept 30 - Westminster VT to Vernon VT

My nephew Troy and his wife have moved back east from Colorado and Dick said they could use some help moving. Perfect chance to catch up with them since I have not seen them in a couple years. They were not closing until late morning so I spent the morning riding down to Putney and visiting Reed, Kathy and Marissa. Reed just finished planting his winter wheat and we had a cup of coffee and caught up. Kathy just got back from Ireland so we compared notes. Back to Westminster to see how the closing went and then off to Walpole NH with Dick's pickup and trailer to help moving. We got all the big stuffed moved in two trrips and back to Westminster for a late lunch/early supper. I called my brother Dave to see if I cold stay the night down there and rode the 45 minutes or so down to Vernon. Looks like some rain is coming in tomorrow, but if I plan things right, I should be able to skirt around the worse of it.
Odometer = 36029
Miles today = Not much

No comments:

Post a Comment