Monday, March 16, 2015

Heading to Vegas, Gonna See My Girl

I almost forgot how to sign into this blog it's been so long. I am doing a "3-fer" on this trip. There is a trade show I wanted to go to in Las Vegas (If I told you what it was, you would go to sleep, but think nerds with pocket protectors) and we couldn't justify 2 of us going, so I decided to take in a day of it on my vacation (nerd..). And if that place just happens to be warm, I might as well rent a motorcycle, and if I have a motorcycle, I might as well ride it around the southwest a bit and see some sites. And guess what, my lovely daughter Hannah just happens to be in Arizona and seems tickled to ride on the back. And her brother Jacob just happens to be just about the right distance away in Albuquerque NM to make for a nice round trip that should take about a week. My plane leaves this afternoon, (BTV to JFK to Vegas) and I am ready to see the sun again and thaw out. The driveway is plowed and it doesn't look like there is much snow-wise coming this week so Deb should be able to get up the hill.
I have my usual pile of stuff on the kitchen table ready to stuff into a bag. It's been a long snowy, cold winter and I am ready for a break. I'll keep you posted..

No comments:

Post a Comment