Friday, May 14, 2010


Made it to Vernon!!. Cleaned things up at work and headed home to pack. Night before packing makes you work efficiently. Picked up some 20-50 oil because of the southern climes we will be headed for. Changed the oil, packed and headed south to Dave's in Vernon.
I decided I want to be a weather guy. You only have to be correct 20% of the time, and you still get paid. Never saw a drop of rain all the way down the interstate. Beautiful end of day sunlight on new green trees all the way down.
Got to Dave's around 7:30. My feet never touched the ground since I left my garage. Not too sore.
Had a nice bowl of Rene's stew (with a dumpling), cold beer and ice cream.
We looked over some maps, verified the Netbook picked up the cameras, took a picture of the bikes and here we are.
Looks like tomorrow we go across Mass and hit New York around Hudson and then into the Catskills.
Starting to feel like vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment