Thursday, June 14, 2012

One Last Whine and Then I Shut Up

So today I had my next to last chiropractor visit to try and do something for this hip pain. The short story is last year my doc said I have arthritis in my hip, buck up and deal with it (not his exact words), then this spring it got worst and he said try physical therapy (which didn't seem to do much but snatch $20 co-pays out of my wallet and allow me to humiliate myself by walking around a well attended room with rubber straps strategically attached to my anatomy while imitating a mating crustacean of some sort), so being an open minded guy, I decided to try the chiropractor. I will say, the chiropractor is the first person to sit down and explain in detail human anatomy as pertains to hips, muscles and nerves, complete with nifty 3-D plastic models. So I told the new doc that we only had 2+ weeks to get me up to sitting on the beemer for 3000 miles. So we are in crash course mode. Stay tuned..
  I talked to Dave last night as he waited for the red eye back from Denver and the folding bike is in. I stopped by his house this morning to "pick it up". I found a box at his house that should have said Maytag on it for how big it was. It does fit on the bike but it is pretty large. We will unbox it and pray that they packed it with mattresses and hence the large size. Who signed us up for this bike challenge anyway...
One more day of work and then we are off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment