Monday, July 11, 2022

Sunday - July 10 2022 - Dummerston Millers family reunion

 OK, I didn't snap any pictures so you will have to use your imagination. We had a perfect weather day at the church in Dummerston. We had 30+ people show up and there must of been 5-10 Zoom folks joining us. The Zoom this is great for all of us because we used to here from far flung people who would sent greetings and best wishes but could not make it. Special thanks to Sue Miller for putting it all together.

We met at noon and the usual New England food assortment (potatoe salad, jello salad, home made breads, brownies and lemon meringue pie, and Art Miller brought real Miller Farm milk which they sell through stores. Coffee, Maple, Chocolate and plain whole milk.

We had the usual suspects and also some new young faces.

We talked ourselves out and had a really great afternoon, then we drove back to Vernon to recuperate.

My old buddy Skip has moved back to New Hampshire from Florida so I gave him a call and we met me, Deb and my brother Dave met Skip at the restaurant in Brattleboro right on the river. Great evening catching up with Skip. 

Then back to Dave's and crash.

Someone send me a reunion picture I can post here!!

1 comment: