Monday, July 11, 2022

Monday - July 11 2022 - Miller Brothers get together

 

Today was get all my close family together day. Dave Deb and I stopped for bagels and coffee and brought them up to Putney to my brother Reed's farm. Marissa and Kathy were working in the fields and Reed and Ben were there. It turns out Bradley Palles, my niece Kathy's son from South Carolina was there with his girlfriend but we somehow missed them. Marissa had a friend from Texas there as well with her two kids. So a busy place on a beautiful day. 
Reed, Dave, Deb and I drove up to Dick and Lori's and spent the afternoon catching up and getting the "4 white haired brothers" picture. Todd and his daughter Audrie were there as well. We keep getting all these bonus people to catch up with!!
Back to Daves, dinner on the back porch and bed. 

1 comment: